It’s a recipe dump kind of day… mostly because I’m meal planning 😉
This recipe was inspired when Jerry told me he needed to bring an appetizer to his office Christmas party, the day before. Silly boy 😛
- 1 batch of pizza dough (homemade, store bought, I’ve even used the refrigerated pizza dough that comes in the Pillsbury can… shhh!)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 pepperoni slices
- pizza/marinara sauce for dipping
- muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray muffin tin and set aside
- Roll out pizza dough into a 12×8 rectangle
- Sprinkle cheese over dough and then pepperonis.
- Roll up dough, starting with the longest side. Cut off 1/4″ of dough on ends.
- Cut into 12 equal pieces and place in muffin tin. (I have sprinkled the tops with parmesan cheese)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden and cheese has melted into cheesy goodness 😉
- Rest in tins for a few minutes and then serve warm.
These are good room temp, next day, late night snack… you get the point!