please don’t hate me for saying faves
1. this book, beautiful boy. man did this wreck me. this dad’s memoir of having a son addicted to crystal meth is so heartbreaking and eye opening. i was completely ignorant to what it’s like having a loved one addicted to drugs. i still really am. but i will say this, what we are doing as a country, as christians, as individuals, is not enough. these families and their addicts need more help. i’m not exactly sure what that is, but we’re praying about it.
2. the great british baking show. i finished stranger things season two a couple weeks ago (which i LOVED), and started watching tgbbs. i watched the most reason season while it aired last summer and loved it. it’s just so fun. i love watching their creations, learning, the dialog, the jokes. it’s just all so good.
3. everything the greatest showman. i went and saw it last week. i’ve been listening to the soundtrack, almost every single day. i love a good musical.
4. our new bikes. jerry, micah and i all got new to us bikes for christmas. ethan is getting micah’s hand me down. and we bought a trailer for ethan and william to ride in and an infant seat for william if we just want to carry him. i’m hopeful that this will be a family fun outdoor activity all summer long. although, i’m gonna have to get my legs into shape FAST, because after just a half hour of pulling around in our neighborhood, my thighs and calves KILLED.
5. living proof full dry volume. i have extremely thin hair that lays flat and lifeless. this has done wonders. although i wouldn’t mind finding a slightly cheaper version if you have any recommendations.