we went to the zoo earlier this week. the boys enjoyed it, but i wouldn’t say they loved it. we’ve got my aunt and her two kids staying with us tonight, on their way up to grove city tomorrow, a neighborhood block party saturday, and a church picnic sunday. what are you up to?
the most hippie town in all 50 states. i’ve never even heard of new hope, pa.
siblings born 10 weeks apart. i’m so glad the family went ahead with the adoption. it shows how much they genuinely loved the baby they were adopting.
james earl jones: from stutterer to janitor to broadway star.
at almost 37 weeks pregnant, this article totally resonates with me.
Elizabeth Smart says porn made her ‘living hell worse’.
She says, “He would just sit and look at it and stare at it, and he would just talk about these women, and then when he was done, he would turn and look at me, and he would be like, ‘Now we’re going to do this.”
photo of mom clutching her daughter before baby is born. yup.
shower on wheels for the homeless. this is awesome!
have a great weekend!
this moment was such a nice refresher yesterday. we had kept the boys up late the night before, and of course they still woke up at 7. on top of that, they are fighting off slight colds (i’m pumping them with emergen-c in hopes of nipping this), so there was lots of whining. even though he really needed a nap, micah had a hard time settling down for one, until i laid down with him. my first baby and my third baby.
waist trainer disaster. this was on the tv at my doctor’s office and i was literally holding back tears watching this. i can’t believe what this woman has done to her body, all in the pursuit of “happiness”.
why the media isn’t showing you louisiana’s historic flooding.
Ellen DeGeneres Posts Joke Usain Bolt Photo and Is Immediately Accused of Being Racist. get a backbone america. it was a compliment.
how pretty is this backyard movie night?!
Amazon’s Best-Selling Beauty Products That Actually Work.
It’s Heartbreaking That Olympic Sprinters Get Disqualified for a False Start. It’s Also Just. i can’t even imagine.
dick van dyke sings chitty chitty bang bang at a denny’s. now i want to show the boys chitty chitty bang bang
homemade olympics. hahaha!
have a great weekend!
so, my sister did a little q&a on her youtube channel and i thought it would be fun to do it as well.
1. Saying you are letting a dish “soak” when in reality you just don’t feel like washing it – I believe innocent… if I “soak” a dish, I think it is for a legit soak.
2. Restart dryer to avoid folding – innocent again.
3. Hide when eating so you don’t have to share with kids – uh… definitely guilty
4. Obey the 5 second rule – i believe the correct response would be innocent, as in, i believe the condition of the floor/ground is more pertinent than the length of time it’s spent on the floor.
5. Say it is an hour later, so you can get the kids into bed – innocent
6. Rewashing laundry because you forgot to switch it over to the dryer – guilty… especially with the cloth diapers.
7. Wiping the dirty spots on the floor with a rag and convincing yourself you “mopped” – innocent, only because i have a bad mopping standard
8. Ask the hubby to pick up take out/call for take out because you forgot to thaw something – guilty
9. Let kids run around in diapers/undies because all their clothes are in laundry – innocent
10. Wash dishes by hand because you don’t want to unload dishwasher – innocent. i will never willingly wash dishes by hand.
11. Clean more in 10 minutes before a guest arrives than you have all week – hmmm, i think innocent. if i know company is coming, i try to tackle it ahead of time.
12. Dropping something on floor and instead of cleaning it up call the dog – innocent. no dog.
13. Remove makeup before you go to bed or leave it on – more often than not, leave it on.
14. Place blanket over wet spot, so you don’t have to change the sheets in the middle of the night – kind of a gross question… but innocent.
15. Wear jeans multiple days in a row if they look clean – totally guilty. i don’t own enough jeans to only wear once.
16. Eat the scraps off your kids plate because you don’t have time to make your own meal – innocent
17. Eating kids stash of Halloween or Easter candy – heh, guilty😀
18. Say your child is allergic to something so you don’t have to share – no, innocent
19. Put wrinkled shirt back in the dirty clothes even if it is clean so you don’t have to iron – probably guilty
20. Procrastinate getting in the shower but then don’t want to get out – innocent. showers are wasted time. nothing gets done.
21. Rehearse argument in head just “in case” – unfortunately guilty
22. Ignoring text for days then saying “OMG my reply never when through” – innocent
23. Snooping in other peoples bathroom cabinets – guilty if looking for toilet paper, bandaids or feminine products count.
24. Turn radio down in car when lost or looking for a number on a house – guilty, remove all distractions!
25. Use perfume flyers that come in magazines – guilty
26. Lied about your age – i’m pretty sure innocent. i was a goody goody growing up. (side note, is it goody too shoes? goody two shoes? autocorrect says “two”)
27. Lied about your childs age to get a better deal – um, innocent
28. Given someone the wrong number on purpose – innocent. no one ever asked for my number lol.
29. Peed in the shower as an adult – innocent. i’m pretty sure jerry would die if i did lol.
any you want to answer or you were surprised by my answer?