Monday - Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup (recipe below)
Tuesday - Quesadillas
Wednesday - Chicken Gyros
Thursday - Banana Bread Pancakes
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Sweet and Sour Chicken
Sunday - Spaghetti and meatballs
Chicken Parmesan Soup
Adapted from Pampered Chef
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic and herb rub
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Stir stock, 1 tbsp rub, marinara sauce, tomatoes, chicken and garlic into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours (I’ve actually never made this before, just had it at a friends and it was made in a stone deep dish cooker in the microwave. But you’re just basically warming up the ingredients, so just keep an eye on it.)
- Top soup with half of the mozzarella and sprinkle with half of the croutons. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Let stand, covered, 2–3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve soup with remaining croutons.
Yield: 6 servings